Colorado CyberKnife is an In-Network contracted provider with United Healthcare Including SecureHorizons.
- 1 in 3 seniors now have their Medicare benefits privately administered through the Medicare Advantage program.
- Secure Horizons is United HealthCare’s Medicare Advantage branded offering.
- United HealthCare is the largest health insurance company in the country.
- Colorado CyberKnife can see ALL Medicare Advantage patients.
- So patients co-pays and deductibles and co-insurance amounts are less.
While Original Medicare covers many health care costs and services, it does not cover things like coinsurance, copayments and deductibles.These costs are considered “gaps” in your Medicare coverage, because you typically have to pay for them yourself.
To help you cover these gaps, you may consider purchasing a SecureHorizons Medicare Supplement (Medigap) Insurance plan.
In order to expedite your treatment, we offer our secure intake forms online. Please select the forms below, fill them out, and we can start taking care of you as soon as possible. By offering you this option to complete these forms in advance, we can minimize any waiting time and help you sooner.
If you would like to speak with one of our Oncology Specialists, please call Colorado CyberKnife today.
IMPORTANT:This form requires your browser to be updated to receive your digital signature. To test your browser, Click Here.
Your Health Providers and HIPAA Authorization so we may contact them on your behalf.
Legal Health Care documents required nationally and by the state of Colorado.
|Having trouble with the online forms above? Click Here to download our forms in a simple, 3 page pdf that you can fill out and fax to 303-926-9801|
|After completing our forms, you can upload your medical images using our secure upload center by clicking here.|